BlueRush Announces New CFO
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueRush Inc. ("BlueRush" or the "Company") (TSX-V: BTV), an emerging personalized video Software as a Service (“SaaS”) company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Nicole Ballestrin as the new Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Nicole Ballestrin brings over 20 years of financial leadership experience across a wide variety of industries including technology and professional services in the public and private sectors. Prior to joining BlueRush, Nicole was CFO at McKinsey & Company Canada and several start-up and growth-stage companies where she built strong finance functions leveraging the right talent, processes, systems, reporting, analytics and external partnerships. Nicole is a CPA, CA, with a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Toronto.
The Company thanks Ankur Gupta, the former Interim Chief Financial Officer of the Company, for all of his efforts and commitment to the Company and wishes him well in his future endeavors.
Interactive Personalized Video (IPV) positions BlueRush very well to continue supporting our customers during the COVID crisis and beyond. BlueRush develops and markets IndiVideo™, a disruptive, award-winning IPV platform that drives return on investment throughout the customer lifecycle, from increased conversions to more engaging statements and customer care. IndiVideo enables BlueRush clients to capture knowledge and data from their customers' video interaction, creating new and compelling data driven customer insights. For more information visit http://www.bluerush.com.
For further information please contact:
Steve Taylor, CEOBlueRush Inc. Tel: 416-457-9391 firstname.lastname@example.org
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc: Caledonia acquires the 940,000 oz Maligreen project in Zimbabwe
- Draupnir Bio establishes Scientific Advisory Board of European experts in cholesterol metabolism and cardiovascular disease
- Cornish Metals Adds a Second Drill Rig to United Downs Drill Programme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!