Blink Charging To Present at the ROTH Virtual Conference
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Miami Beach, FL, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) ("Blink" or the "Company"), a leading owner, operator, and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced that Michael D. Farkas, Chief Executive Officer and Michael Rama, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the ROTH Virtual Conference on Monday, March 15, 2021. Messrs. Farkas and Rama will be available from 9:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. for one-on-one and small group meetings via teleconference.
About Blink Charging
Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) is a leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and has deployed over 23,000 charging stations, many of which are networked EV charging stations, enabling EV drivers to easily charge at any of the Company’s charging locations worldwide. Blink Charging’s principal line of products and services include its Blink EV charging network (“Blink Network”), EV charging equipment, and EV charging services. The Blink Network uses proprietary, cloud-based software that operates, maintains, and tracks the EV charging stations connected to the network and the associated charging data. With global EV purchases forecasted to rise to 10 million vehicles by 2025 from approximately 2 million in 2019, the Company has established key strategic partnerships for rolling out adoption across numerous location types, including parking facilities, multifamily residences and condos, workplace locations, health care/medical facilities, schools and universities, airports, auto dealers, hotels, mixed-use municipal locations, parks and recreation areas, religious institutions, restaurants, retailers, stadiums, supermarkets, and transportation hubs. For more information, please visit https://www.blinkcharging.com/.
Blink Media Contact PR@BlinkCharging.com
Blink Investor Relations Contact IR@BlinkCharging.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 79North Inc. - Additional High Grade Rock Chip Samples Up To 27.98 Grams Gold Per Tonne at the Witlage Gold Zone, Nassau Gold Project, Suriname
- Verizon Communications to report earnings April 21, 2021
- Investissements Purpose lance le premier FNB Éther au monde