BitWallet partners with Baanx to bridge the gap between traditional banking services and cryptocurrency with cutting edge technology”...
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
A revolutionary next-generation financial product..
London, UK, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BitWallet has partnered with Baanx in an agreement that will bring additional banking services to the BitWallet app as well as broadening the range of cryptocurrencies featured in the app.
This partnership will allow BitWallet users easy access to additional cryptocurrency services as well as future plans to release traditional banking services such as IBAN and ABA bank accounts, deposits, withdrawals, and bank wires from the BitWallet app.
John T. Perrone, President & CEO of BitWallet said this week, "When you combine Baanx's financial technology with the foundation that BitWallet has already built as a cryptocurrency wallet and exchange, you get a truly revolutionary next generation financial product– better than banking, combining fiat and crypto services all in one app."
BitWallet will also be launching its own debit cards that will allow the spending of cryptocurrency globally. Users will be able to spend a number of cryptocurrencies offered through the BitWallet app at businesses all around the world.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, BitWallet is a high-security cryptocurrency wallet and exchange for both individuals and businesses. With BitWallet you can send Bitcoin anywhere in the world, instantly, for free.
Headquartered in London, England, Baanx builds cutting edge financial technology including both traditional banking services and cryptocurrency services.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- READING PARTNERS FEATURED IN NICHOLAS KRISTOF’S 2021 HOLIDAY IMPACT PRIZE
- Novo Nordisk A/S – Share repurchase programme
- interCaribbean Announces Flights to Georgetown, Guyana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!