Biosenta Announces Record Revenues
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Biosenta realized its first purchase order and payment from the supply and purchase agreement with SANITIZATION 360. The Purchase Order is for an initial order of 145 drums (30,160 litres) of TRUE disinfectant and continued monthly orders.
This marks a milestone for Biosenta of achieving record revenues as it continues to implement its strategic plan to position the company to be a leader in the growing disinfectant market in North America. The agreement with SANITIZATION 360 is a perfect fit for Biosenta’s growth plans and aligns itself with a company that sells leading edge disinfectants products.
About SANITIZATION 360
SANITIZATION 360 is a Canadian sanitization and disinfectant company with leading-edge products to combat viruses and bacteria.
Biosenta develops and manufactures a range of wet and dry anti-microbial chemical compounds for household and industrial applications using active material, and advanced encapsulated nanotechnology.
In no way, the CSE has passed upon the contents of this news release and further has neither approved nor disapproved of the contents of this news release. Neither the CSE nor its Regulation Services Provider (as such term is defined in the CSE) accepts responsibility for this release's adequacy or accuracy.
Biosenta Digital channel:
Am GillPresident and CEOT: 416-410-2019
|For further information on the project, please contact: SalesBiosenta Inc.34 Wrangler Place, Suite 10 Rocky View County, Alberta T1X 0L7T: 416-410-2019E: email@example.com||For Investor Relations, please contact: Investor RelationsBiosenta Inc.18 Wynford Drive, Suite 704Toronto, Ontario M3C 3S2T: 416-410-2019E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zurn Announces PRO Partner Program
- Video River Networks Announces Company Record Annual Revenue of $1,628,136 for Full Year 2020
- Media Partners' New Vice President of Services Brings DEIB Expertise to Organizational Culture Change
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!