BigPanda/Gartner Webinar: There Is No Future of IT Operations Without AIOps
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
June 23 Event to Feature Gartner Senior Research Director Padraig Byrne Discussing the Demand for AIOps and Recent Market Guide Findings
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BigPanda, Inc., the leader in Event Correlation and Automation powered by AIOps, today announced it will host a joint webinar with Gartner on June 23 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT.
Titled "There Is No Future of IT Operations That Does Not Include AIOps," the webinar will take a look at Gartner’s 2021 Market Guide for AIOps Platforms and detail why AIOps platform adoption is growing rapidly across enterprises.
What: Webinar: “There Is No Future of IT Operations That Does Not Include AIOps”
- Presented by Padraig Byrne, senior research director and analyst at Gartner
- Moderated by Elik Eizenberg, CTO and co-founder of BigPanda
When: Wednesday, June 23 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PT
Where: Online registration is here
Event Details: With hundreds of thousands of daily events and hundreds of gigabytes of IT Ops data generated every day across a dozen or more separate domains, it is no longer possible for human IT Ops, NOC, DevOps and SRE teams to analyze the data manually. In this 30-minute webinar, Padraig Byrne, senior research director and analyst at Gartner, will share key findings from Gartner’s 2021 Market Guide for AIOps Platforms and recommendations on how Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) teams can contextualize large volumes of disparate operations data using AIOps platforms that improve analysis and IT service management and automation. Attendees will learn:
- How Gartner defines the two AIOps categories: domain-agnostic and domain-centric solutions
- What’s driving enterprises to adopt AIOps platforms to compete with and replace some traditional monitoring tool categories
- The importance of bi-directional integration between AIOps platforms and ITSM tools.
Elik Eizenberg, CTO and co-founder of BigPanda, will share pragmatic guidance and real-life AIOps use cases to round out an AIOps approach that yields practical outcomes for organizations.
Why BigPandaBigPanda keeps businesses running with AI that transforms IT data into insight and manual tasks into automated action. With BigPanda, businesses prevent IT outages, improve incident management and deliver incredible customer experiences.
Without BigPanda, IT Ops, NOC, and DevOps teams struggle with manual and reactive incident response capabilities that are badly suited for the scale, complexity and velocity of modern IT environments. This results in painful outages, unhappy customers, growing IT headcount and the inability to focus on innovation.
BigPanda’s platform for Event Correlation and Automation, powered by domain-agnostic AIOps, helps Fortune 500 enterprises such as Intel, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott and Expedia take a giant step towards Autonomous IT Operations. BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners and Greenfield Partners. Visit www.bigpanda.io for more information.
Media contact:Sammy TotahBOCA Communications for BigPandabigpanda@bocacommunications.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Money Concepts Pathfinder Award recognition
- US Financial 15 Split Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- Dividend Select 15 Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!