Beverage Company in Idaho Chooses TAB Bank for a $3 Million Revolving Credit Facility
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OGDEN, Utah, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A beverage company in Idaho has chosen TAB Bank for a $3 million revolving credit facility. The new facility is extended through a multi-year agreement and will provide the means to fund growth for the company.
The company is a wholesaler of beverage products. In 2019, the company entered into a contract with a sizeable retail customer to serve their beverage products at all their locations nationwide.
TAB Bank provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses across a wide range of industries. These solutions can be customized to meet the needs of companies in all stages of the business life cycle and during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through a variety of asset-based structures including Asset-Based Revolving Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, and Equipment Finance. TAB’s lending options can also be combined with a full suite of business banking solutions and Treasury Management Services.
Brett Horwitz is TAB Bank’s Managing Director and Head of Originations for the Western Region. Brett has years of experience developing client relationships and structuring credit facilities in the asset-based lending arena. Brett can be reached at 949.466.5255 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photo Release — Ingalls Shipbuilding Extends 29 Full-Time Job Offers to High School Seniors
- Harju County Court appointed an interim trustee in bankruptcy
- EssilorLuxottica : Disclosure of Share Capital and Voting Rights Outstanding as of April 30, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!