Best ROI in Home Cryptocurrency Mining with ASICWay
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Analysts Bullish on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Heading into Earnings, Piper Sees Over 70% Upside from Current Levels After Raising 3Q Same-store Sales and Earnings Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunnyvale, California, United States, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ASICWay ( www.ASICWAY.com ), an experienced manufacturer of crypto mining hardware, is now a favorite name amongst individuals interested in profitable crypto mining from the comforts of their home. The company’s recently launched products AW 1, AW 2 and AW Pro have initiated a new age in cryptocurrency mining, offering low heat and noise mining hardware that can be placed within limited spaces at home. Users can start earning profits immediately as the pre-configured mining rigs just require plugging in, choosing the preferred coin, and entering the pool data.
The most attractive benefit of AW 1, AW 2 and AW Pro is the ability of these products to generate quick return on interest for all users. This has been made possible by delivering high hash rate powers that are second to none in the market. Hash rate is a general measure of the processing power of crypto mining rigs. For the miners, a higher hash rate means increased profit-making opportunity and receiving block reward. Moreover, AW 1, AW 2 and AW Pro support profitability with their low energy consumption.
The hash rate powers delivered by AW 1, AW 2 and AW Pro are mentioned below. AW 1 Miner: Bitcoin 380 TH/s, Litecoin 40 GH/s, Ethereum 2,5 GH/s, and Monero 3 MH/s, and 650 W power consumption. AW 2 Miner: Bitcoin 610 TH/s, Litecoin 64 GH/s, Ethereum 4 GH/s, and Monero 5 MH/s, and 850 W power consumption. AW Pro Miner : Bitcoin 1950 TH/s, Litecoin 200 GH/s, Ethereum 13 GH/s, and Monero 16 MH/s, and 2200 W power consumption.
Projected earning potential for AsicWay AW PRO
- Bitcoin: $678.35/day, $4748.42/week, $20.35k/month, $247.60k/year
- Litecoin: $805.91/day, $5641.35/week, $24.18k/month, $294.16k/year
- Ethereum: $899.75/day, $6298.24/week, $26.99k/month, $328.41k/year
- Monero: $1099.59/day, $7697.11/week, $32.99k/month, $401.35k/year
Projected earning potential for AsicWay AW 2
- Bitcoin: $208.15/day, $1457.08/week, $6244.63/month, $75.98k/year
- Litecoin: $257.01/day, $1799.05/week, $7710.21/month, $93.81k/year
- Ethereum: $267/day, $1869/week, $8000/month, $97.50k/year
- Monero: $321/day, $2253/week, $9658/month, $117k/year
Projected earning potential for AsicWay AW 1
- Bitcoin: $129.32/day, $905.26/week, $3879.69/month, $47.20k/year
- Litecoin: $160.30/day, $1122.10/week, $4809/month, $58.51k/year
- Ethereum: $170.18/day, $1191.27/week, $5105.44/month, $62.12k/year
- Monero: $207.94/day, $1455.56/week, $6238.10/month, $75.90k/year
“ASICWay is one of the earliest companies in this market to create products that are suitable for casual crypto enthusiasts mining from their home without much knowledge or experience,’ said Aydan Brown, Chief Executive Office from ASICWay. To find out more about ASICWay products, please visit https://asicway.com
About AsicWay: AsicWay is an innovative technology company created and managed by an experienced team of engineers and enlightened minds inspired by the idea of bringing the best technology to the crypto mining market. The company operates with the vision of bringing unprecedented crypto mining opportunities for all types of investors.
Full Name: Aydan Brown, Company: Crypto Limited, Phone Number: +1 650 741 1299, Website: ASICWay.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASMI Share Buyback Update October 11 – 15, 2021
- Amergent Hospitality Group Inc. Present at Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference on October 21st
- ASSYSTEM: Reduction of resources allocated to the liquidity contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!