Bessor Announces the Passing of Director Richard T. Kusmirski
- Stocks extend sell-off as Fed, geopolitical fears loom
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Here Comes Marko... Buy Equities, Selling is Overdone - JPMorgan's Top Quant Kolanovic
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bessor Minerals Inc. (TSXV:BST) ("Bessor" or the "Company") is sad to report the recent passing of Richard (“Rick”) T. Kusmirski, P.Geo.,M.Sc. Bessor wishes to extend its sincere condolences to Rick’s family, friends, and business associates.
An accomplished and well respected exploration geologist, Rick had served as a Director of the Company since its establishment and his collegiality, technical competence and sage advice will be sorely missed.
BESSOR MINERALS INC.
Kieran Downes, Ph.D., P.Geo. President, CEO & Director
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World Insurance Associates Acquires Steve Love Insurance Agency
- Mississippi Lime Company Hires Fiona Woody for Its Newly Created Role, Director of Sustainability and ESG
- Proactive news headlines including The Good Shroom Co, Mydecine, Harbor Custom Development, Kovo HealthTech and Starton Therapeutics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!