Bel Fuse Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend on its Class A and Class B Shares
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BEL FUSE INC. (NASDAQ: BELFA) and (NASDAQ: BELFB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.06 per share on the Company's Class A common shares and $0.07 per share on the Company's Class B common shares.
Cash dividends for Class A and Class B common shares are payable on April 30, 2021 to shareholders of record on April 15, 2021.
Bel currently has approximately 12,354,000 common shares outstanding, of which 2,145,000 are Class A common shares and 10,209,000 are Class B common shares.
About Bel Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, medical, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel's product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board-mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection), and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world.
|Investor Contact:||Company Contact:|
|Darrow Associates||Daniel Bernstein|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photo Release — Huntington Ingalls Industries Celebrates 154 Graduates of The Apprentice School at Newport News Shipbuilding in Drive-in Theater-style Ceremony
- Statement from CNH Industrial
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby