Befimmo SA: Transparency declaration
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pursuant to the law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of significant participations in listed companies, Befimmo publishes the following information:
The Company's articles of association introduced a statutory declaration threshold of 3% for the application of the legal rules relating to notification of significant participations. Befimmo has established a transparency declaration, having crossed the threshold of 5% upwards on 12 March 2021, within the framework of its liquidity contract entrusted to Kepler Cheuvreux. The situation before and after the transaction is resumed in the press release.
Click here to view the press release:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oak Valley Bancorp Reports 1st Quarter Results
- Latham Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- UPDATE - Treace Medical Concepts Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering