Beer Institute Releases January 2021 Domestic Tax Paid Estimate
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, the Beer Institute published an unofficial estimate of domestic tax paid shipments by beer brewers for January 2021:
The January 2021 estimate is 12,725,000 barrels, an increase of 2.4% vs. January 2020 removals of 12,423,000.
|Domestic Tax Paid - TTB|
|(31 Gallon Barrels)|
|Month||2020||2021||Percent Change||Volume Change|
The February 2021 domestic tax paid estimate is scheduled to be released on March 24, 2021.
The Beer Institute is a national trade association for the American brewing industry, representing brewers of all sizes, as well as beer importers and industry suppliers—an industry that supports more than 2.1 million jobs and provides more than $328 billion to the American economy. First founded in 1862 as the U.S. Brewers Association, the Beer Institute is committed today to the development of sound public policy and to the values of civic duty and personal responsibility. For additional updates from the Beer Institute, visit our website, follow @BeerInstitute on Twitter, like the Beer Institute on Facebook, and follow the Beer Institute on Instagram.
Alex Davidson Beer Institute 2027372337 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource: Beer Institute
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invesco Ltd.: Form 8.3 - Gamesys Group Plc
- StrikeForce Technologies Finalizes Cybersecurity Risk Solutions Purchase
- Invesco Ltd.: Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation