Bank Norwegian AS: Invitation to results presentation for Q4 2020
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Norwegian Finans Holding ASA reports the results for the fourth quarter 2020 on February 17, 2021 at 07.00 CET. A results presentation will be held through webcast at 08.30 CET.
The presentation will be held by CEO Tine Wollebekk and CFO Klara Lise Aasen.
Link to the webcast will be made available on the company's website: https://www.banknorwegian.no/OmOss/InvestorRelations/Presentations
Klara Lise Aasen, CFO, tel: +47 47 63 55 83
Mats Benserud, Head of Treasury, tel: +47 95 89 15 39
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Jianpu Technology, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- NASA Astronaut Kate Rubins, Crewmates Return Safely to Earth
- Calling All Female Entrepreneurs Who Want Their Personal Time Back