Bank Norwegian AS: Fixed Income investor meetings and NOK/SEK senior preferred issuance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bank Norwegian AS rated BBB (stable outlook) by Standard & Poor`s, has mandated SpareBank 1 Markets and Swedbank to arrange an investor presentation on 9 March 2021 at 10.00 CET, where one or more senior preferred bond issues in NOK and/or SEK with tenors up to 4 year may follow. Bond issues with call options will be considered.
In conjunction with the potential bond issues, the company will consider buybacks of BANKN22 (ISIN: NO0010848583) maturing 29 September 2021 and BANKN23 (ISIN: NO0010848591) maturing 29 March 2022.
The potential issuance and buyback are part of Bank Norwegian's general funding and will cover MREL requirements. The contemplated issuance is subject to market conditions.
CFO Klara-Lise Aasen; phone +47 47 63 55 83; email@example.com
Head of treasury Mats Benserud; phone +47 95 89 15 39; firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Dupixent® (dupilumab) analyses reinforce long-term safety and efficacy profile in patients with atopic dermatitis as young as 6 years
- CEC Entertainment raises $650 million via private notes offering and enters into $50 million revolving credit facility
- New 10-Digit Dialing For NH, VT, NY Customers Required to Accommodate New Hotline