Banco Santander Chile Announces the Filing of its Annual Report on Form 20-F With the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for Fiscal Year 2020
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANTIAGO, Chile, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banco Santander Chile (“Santander Chile” or the “Company”) (NYSE: BSAC; SSE: Bsantander) announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 (the “2020 Annual Report”) has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
The 2020 Annual Report can be accessed either by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or Santander Chile’s corporate website at www.santander.cl. In addition, shareholders may receive a hard copy of the 2020 Annual Report, which includes the Company's complete audited financial statements, free of charge by requesting a copy from Robert Moreno in Santander Chile's Investor Relations Office at + 562 320 8284 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Rory Feek Releases ‘One Angel’ (feat. Dolly Parton) and ‘Small Talk Cafe’ (feat. Ricky Skaggs and Sharon White)
- Babcock & Wilcox (BW) Releases Preliminary Q1 Results