BW Offshore: Ex dividend USD 0.035 today
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ex dividend USD 0.035 today
The shares of BW Offshore will be traded ex dividend USD 0.035 per share as from today, 25 February 2021.
This information is published in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Obligations.
About BW Offshore:
BW Offshore engineers innovative floating production solutions. The Company has a fleet of 15 FPSOs with potential and ambition to grow. By leveraging four decades of offshore operations and project execution, the Company creates tailored energy solutions for evolving markets world-wide. BW Offshore has around 2,000 employees and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. to Host First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- UPS To Release First-Quarter 2021 Results On Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- HAWKINS, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN 2021 VIRTUAL WELLS FARGO INDUSTRIALS CONFERENCE