BW Offshore: Contract extension for Espoir Ivoirien
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart to Underweight, Price Target Cut by Nearly 80%
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Contract extension for Espoir Ivoirien
BW Offshore has received a one-year contract extension for the lease and operation of the FPSO Espoir Ivoirien. The firm period has been extended until end Q1 2023.
The FPSO is operating on the Espoir field offshore the Ivory Coast for CNR International (Cote D'Ivoire) SARL.
For further information, please contact:
Ståle Andreassen, CFO, +65 97 27 86 47
Anders S. Platou, Head of Corporate Finance & Strategy, +47 99 50 47 40
[email protected] or www.bwoffshore.com
About BW Offshore:
BW Offshore engineers innovative floating production solutions. The Company has a fleet of 12 FPSOs with potential and ambition to grow. By leveraging four decades of offshore operations and project execution, the Company creates tailored offshore energy solutions for evolving markets world-wide. BW Offshore has around 2,000 employees and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IGEN's CEO provides mid-year progress update for 2022
- Oculis Announces First Patient Enrolled in Phase 3 OPTIMIZE Trial of OCS-01 in the Treatment of Inflammation and Pain Following Cataract Surgery
- Tri Pointe Homes, Inc. Releases 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!