BUREAU VERITAS: Number of shares and voting rights as of January, 31 2021
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neuilly-sur-Seine, France – February 15, 2021
Information on number of shares and voting rights as stipulated by article 223-16 of the general regulations of the French financial markets authority AMF
|Date||Number of shares(1)||Number of voting rights|
|31/01/2021||452,365,453||Theoretical number of voting rights: 617,796,738|
Number of exercisable voting rights: 614,854,131
(1) including the new shares issued in Euroclear as a result of the exercise of stock options since January 1, 2021.
|Bureau Veritas||Head Office||Tel.: + 33 (0)1 55 24 70 00|
|Société Anonyme||Immeuble Newtime||Fax: + 33 (0)1 55 24 70 01|
|(Limited liability corporation)||40/52 boulevard du Parc||www.bureauveritas.com|
|Share capital of EUR 54,264,483.84||92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine|
|RCS Nanterre 775 690 621||France|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radware Announces CFO Departure
- Flexion Therapeutics Announces Preliminary First-Quarter 2021 Revenue and Provides Financial Guidance for 2021
- Ina A. Colen Academy Welcomes New Principal