BUREAU VERITAS: Filing of the 2020 Universal Registration Document
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Neuilly-sur-Seine, France – March 25, 2021
Filing of the 2020 Universal Registration Document
On March 25, 2021, Bureau Veritas filed its 2020 Universal Registration Document (“Document d’enregistrement universel 2020”) with the French stock exchange regulatory authority, the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF).
The Universal Registration Document was filed in xHTML format and has been made available to the public free of charge in accordance with the regulations in force. It includes notably:
- The 2020 annual financial report, comprising Bureau Veritas SA statutory financial statements and Group consolidated financial statements;
- The Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance;
- The Statutory Auditors' reports,
- The information related to the fees paid to Statutory Auditors for the financial year 2020;
- The information related to the description of the shares buyback program;
- The social and environmental information constituting the Non-Financial Statement (“Déclaration de Performance Extra-Financière”).
For the first time, the Universal Registration Document is published in European Single Electronic Format (ESEF), with the five consolidated accounts tables (primary financial statements) marked up with XBRL tags. This was carried out voluntarily, one year ahead of the reporting obligation’s entry into force in France.
The French-language document is available on Bureau Veritas’ website (https://group.bureauveritas.com) as well as on the AMF website (www.amf-france.org). It is also available at the Company's registered office – Immeuble Newtime, 40/52 boulevard du Parc, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France.
An English-language version of the 2020 Universal Registration Document will be available on Bureau Veritas’ website by April 5, 2021 at the latest.
About Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has 75,000 employees located in more than 1,600 offices and laboratories around the globe. Bureau Veritas helps its clients improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas is listed on Euronext Paris and belongs to the Next 20 index.
Compartment A, ISIN code FR 0006174348, stock symbol: BVI.
For more information, visit www.bureauveritas.com, and follow us on Twitter (@bureauveritas) and LinkedIn.
| Our information is certified with blockchain technology.|
Check that this press release is genuine at www.wiztrust.com.
|ANALYST/INVESTOR CONTACTS||MEDIA CONTACTS|
|Laurent Brunelle||Véronique Gielec|
|+33 (0)1 55 24 76 09||+33 (0)1 55 24 76 01|
|Florent Chaix||DGM Conseil|
|+33 (0)1 55 24 77 80||+33 (0)1 40 70 11 89|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and UC Davis Establish Collaboration to Transform Research into Potential Therapies for Genetically Driven Diseases
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and Roswell Park Establish Collaboration to Translate Pioneering Research into Therapies for Genetically Driven Cancers
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and The Lundquist Institute Collaborate to Advance Treatments for Genetically Driven Conditions and Cancers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!