BLUETTI to Launch Ultra-Portable Power Station EB3A With 268Wh Capacity and 600W Inverter
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Product Overview1.10-pound weight brings better portability.2. More refinement makes it an ideal power source for RV trips and camping.3. 268Wh capacity and 600W pure sine-wave inverter output.4. Up to 268W charging rate in standard mode (430W in Turbo charging mode).5. LiFeP04 battery for increased safety and lifespan. 6. No power brick is required for AC charging but an AC cable.7. 0% to 80% in 30 minutes at up to 430W rate in Turbo charging mode.8. Intuitive APP allows for easier access and OTA updates.
How to Charge BLUETTI EB3ARecharge the EB3A via AC charging cable, solar, car, or generator--that is, via DC solar and AC sources simultaneously. EB3A always has a solution for those on the go, live in remote locations, or have limited access to charge.
There are three AC Charging modes:
- Turbo Mode - up to 430W
- Standard Mode - up to 268W
- Silent Mode - up to 100W
Charging time (for reference ONLY)
- 200W MPPT solar: ≈2.5 hours
- AC Charging: ≈1.3 hours (Turbo Mode)/ ≈1.5 hours (Standard Mode)
- 12V/24V Car charge (100W): ≈3.2 hours
- AC charging cable and Solar (430W total): ≈1.1 hours
- AC charging cable and T200 adapter (430W total): ≈1.1 hours
All Outputs You NeedCharge up to 9 devices at once. EB3A accommodates almost all electronic devices. Whether charging a smartphone, laptop, or camera, with BLUETTI EB3A, you can charge quickly, efficiently, and conveniently.
LiFePO4 - Longer Battery LifespanBLUETTI adopts LiFePO4 batteries for better durability, faster charging, optimal safety, and 2,500+ cycles to 80% of its original capacity.
Innovation Brings ConvenienceWith BLUETTI APP, you can operate, monitor EB3A and update firmware on your phone anytime, anywhere. BLUETTI EB3A features a new LCD screen to display important info like remaining capacity, recharge time, and input/output power.
Secure OperationThe built-in Battery Management System (BMS) improves battery service life through comprehensive protection from shortcircuit, overcurrent, overvoltage, overload, overheating, etc.
Powerlifting Mode and UPS Bypass ModeUnder powerlifting mode, EB3A can power up to 1200W resistive devices like hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, kettles, and resistive heaters. UPS bypass mode allows AC power to directly support the loads on AC output ports and charge the EB3A. So you get some UPS-type power pass-through and continuous-power features as an extra offering.
Availability & DateBLUETTI will launch the EB3A on their official website https://www.bluettipower.com on June 14. Join the BLUETTI Official Facebook Group, subscribe for the latest news, and even be eligible for the early bird price (23% off).
About BLUETTI With over 10 years of experience in the energy storage industry, BLUETTI is committed to building the world's best power stations for van dwellers, explorers, and off-grid life. For more information, please visit https://www.bluettipower.com.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Announcement Regarding Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Innovent Announces First Patient Dosed in a Phase 2 Clinical study of IBI112 (IL-23p19 Monoclonal Antibody) in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Active Ulcerative Colitis
- Bring health back home for pennies on the dollar!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!