Avance Gas Holding Ltd – Amendment of record date
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hamilton, Bermuda, 8 April 2021
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement made by Avance Gas Holding Ltd (the "Company", OSE ticker code "AGAS") on 26 March 2021, regarding the Company's Annual General Meeting (the "AGM").
The Company hereby informs that the previously communicated record date for the AGM to be held on May 26, 2021, has been amended from April 9, 2021, to April 22, 2021. The amendment is made to ensure that shareholders participating in the private placement announced earlier today, will be able to vote for their shares at the AGM. There are no other changes to the previously communicated dates.
For further queries, please contact:
Randi Navdal Bekkelud, CFO
Tel: 47 22 00 48 29
About Avance Gas
Avance Gas operates in the global market for transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The Company is one of the world's leading owners and operators of very large gas carrier (VLGC) and operates a fleet of thirteen modern ships and four Dual Fuel LPG newbuildings due for delivery in Q4 2021, Q1 2022, Q4 2022 and Q1 2023. For more information about Avance Gas, please visit: www.avancegas.com (http://www.avancegas.com).
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group Reports March 2021 Operating Performance
- Fortuna releases 2020 Sustainability Report
- Northland Announces Its First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Release Date and Provides Investor Call and Webcast Details
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!