Avadel Pharmaceuticals to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBLIN, Ireland, Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: AVDL), a company focused on developing FT218, an investigational, once-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate for treating excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy, announced today that members of the Avadel management team will participate in a fireside chat at the 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference, which is being held February 24th to 26th.
|Fireside Chat Details:|
|Event:||SVB Leerink 10th Annual Global Healthcare Conference|
|Time and Date:||3:40 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24th|
|Webcast:||A live webcast of this event, as well as an archived recording, will be available at (click here), as well as on Avadel’s website, www.avadel.com, for 90 days from being made available.|
About FT218FT218 is an investigational, once-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate that includes Avadel’s MicroPump™ controlled-release (CR) technology. In December 2020, the Company submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for FT218 to treat excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy. FT218 has been granted Orphan Drug Designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of narcolepsy. The designation was granted on the plausible hypothesis that FT218 may be clinically superior to the twice-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate already approved by the FDA for the same indication. In particular, FT218 may be safer due to ramifications associated with the dosing regimen of the previously approved product.
About Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc:Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: AVDL) is a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development and FDA approval of FT218, an investigational, once-nightly formulation of sodium oxybate designed to treat excessive daytime sleepiness and cataplexy in adults with narcolepsy. For more information, please visit www.avadel.com.
|Chief Financial Officer|
|Phone: (636) 449-1843|
|LifeSci Advisors, LLC|
|Phone: (212) 915-2564|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proximus selects Velocix’s CDN to scale-out IP video streaming services
- Abiquo 5.2 Released: Simplifies visualization of cloud resources, helps optimization and protection of your company's cloud infrastructure and makes it easier to control cloud bills
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Receives FDA Clearance and CE Mark for Next-Generation Phacoemulsification Machine, VERITAS™ Vision System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!