Audited Annual Report 2019 of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The management board of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS sent to the Supervisory Board for approval the 2020 audited annual report of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS. Financial results remained unchanged compared to the preliminary financial results published on 16th of February 2021.
The consolidated sales revenue of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS for year 2020 was EUR 10.731 million, which increased by 12.8% in a year. The net profit of the same period was 3.317 million euros (2019: 7.737 thousand euros).
The management board of EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS proposes to the Supervisory Board and the General Meeting of Shareholders to pay a dividend of 66.3 cents per share, ie a total of EUR 2.798 million.
The EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS audited and consolidated Annual Report 2020 is attached to the announcement and is available on EfTEN Real Estate Fund III AS website www.eref.ee.
Member of the Management Board
Phone: 655 9515
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Red Hat and NEC Corporation Collaborate to Drive Kubernetes-based 5G Adoption
- Illumina Named One of Singapore’s Best Employers