AtomBeam Reaches $1 Million Milestone in Record Time
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
AtomBeam achieves an impressive $1 million milestone in record time, reflecting soaring confidence in its revolutionary data compaction technology.
Moraga, CA, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AtomBeam Technologies Inc., the pioneering force behind data compaction solutions, has achieved an impressive milestone by raising $1 million in its ongoing fundraising campaign on StartEngine.
Since the launch of its fundraising campaign, AtomBeam has been steadily gaining momentum in the investment community. The company's commitment to transforming data management through innovative compaction technology has resonated with investors who see the enormous potential in this field.
AtomBeam's CEO, Charles Yeomans, expressed his gratitude for the remarkable support the company has received: "Reaching the $1 million milestone is a testament to the confidence investors have in AtomBeam's vision and technology. We are excited to see such rapid growth in our campaign."
The funds raised will be pivotal in advancing AtomBeam's technology and expanding its market presence. To join AtomBeam's journey and learn more about their innovative data compaction technology, visit their StartEngine campaign page at https://www.startengine.com/offering/atombeam
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amlan International Forges Strategic Partnership with Grupo Profil as its Newest Latin American Distributor, Amplifying Access to Innovative Gut Health Solutions for Protein Producers
- atai Life Sciences to Participate in the Upcoming TD Cowen 44th Annual Health Care Conference
- European Energy A/S: Notice to convene ordinary general meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!