Athira Pharma to Participate in Panel and Corporate Presentations at Life Science Innovation Northwest Conference
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOTHELL, Wash., March 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athira Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHA), a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing small molecules to restore neuronal health and stop neurodegeneration, today announced that the company will participate in panel and corporate presentations at the virtual Life Science Innovation Northwest Conference taking place March 30-31, 2021.
Leen Kawas, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel titled “New Treatments and Potential Cures in Alzheimer’s Disease and Neurodegeneration: The Future is Here!” at 12:30 p.m. PT on Tuesday, March 30. The discussion will be moderated by Paul Matteis, Managing Director at Stifel, and include participation from Valerie Daggett, Ph.D., Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at AltPep, and Carole Ho, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Head of Development at Denali Therapeutics.
Kevin Church, Ph.D., will present a corporate overview as part of the Neuroscience & Discovery Platforms company presentations from 1:35 to 3:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, March 30.
These events will be webcast live and available for access by registered conference attendees. For more information on registration, please visit: https://lifesciencewa.org/events/life-science-innovation-northwest/
About Athira Pharma, Inc.Athira, headquartered in the Seattle area, is a late clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing small molecules to restore neuronal health and stop neurodegeneration. We aim to provide rapid cognitive improvement and alter the course of neurological diseases with our novel mechanism of action. Athira is currently advancing its lead therapeutic candidate, ATH-1017, a novel small molecule for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s dementia. For more information, visit www.athira.com. You can also follow Athira on Facebook, LinkedIn and @athirapharma on Twitter and Instagram.
Investor & Media Contact:Julie RathbunAthira PharmaJulie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NEC, D-Wave and the Australian Department of Defence Collaborate on Quantum Computing Initiative
- CloudCommerce Rapidly Transforming into a Tech Company
- ACTIVE BIOTECH: NOTICE of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStifel, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!