Archer to Participate at the IPO Edge Forum: Air Mobility – Investing in the Flight of the Future
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Panel discussion and live Q&A session scheduled for Monday, February 22 at 1:00 PM ET
- Topics will include plans for widespread use of air taxis and other electric aircraft, regulatory considerations, and SPACs and other paths to the public markets
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Archer, a leading Urban Air Mobility (“UAM”) company and developer of all-electric vertical take-off and landing (“eVTOL”) aircraft, announced today that Co-founders Adam Goldstein and Brett Adcock will participate in the IPO Edge Forum: Air Mobility – Investing in the Flight of the Future. The approximately 60-minute event will be held Monday, February 22nd at 1:00 p.m. ET. To register for the forum, please click here.
The live webcast, hosted in partnership with Nasdaq and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association, will include a panel discussion followed by a live Q&A session.
The panel will cover the following topics:
- Plans for widespread use of air taxis and other electric aircraft
- Regulatory considerations
- SPACs and other paths to the public markets
- Brett Adcock and Adam Goldstein Co-Founders / Co-CEOs, Archer Aviation
- Mark Moore, Co-founder of Uber Elevate and former Engineering Director of Aviation, Uber Technologies, Inc.
- Mike Leskinen, VP of Corp. Development & IR, United Airlines Holdings, Inc.
- Jack Cassel, Vice President, New Listings and Head of Private Capital Markets, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Marion C. Blakey, former President and Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce North America Inc. (RRNA), former Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and current member of the Board of Directors of Alaska Airlines.
Archer’s recently announced merger with Atlas Crest Investment Corporation (NYSE: ACIC) and a $1bn commercial order from United Airlines, valuing the company at $3.8 billion, puts Archer in prime position to integrate UAM as part of cities’ future transportation networks.About ArcherArcher’s mission is to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. Archer is creating the world’s first electric airline that moves people throughout the world's cities in a quick, safe, sustainable, and cost-effective manner. As the world’s only vertically integrated airline company, Archer is designing and developing electric vertical takeoff and landing (eVTOL) aircraft for use in Urban Air Mobility that can carry passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise. Archer's team is based in Palo Alto, CA. To learn more, visit www.archer.com.About Atlas CrestAtlas Crest Investment Corp. (NYSE: ACIC) is a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, stock purchase or similar business combination with one or more businesses and is sponsored by an affiliate of Moelis & Company, a leading global financial advisor to corporate executives, boards, entrepreneurs, financial sponsors and governments. The management team is led by Ken Moelis, Chairman, and Michael Spellacy, Chief Executive Officer, both of whom have had careers centered around identifying, evaluating and implementing organic and inorganic transformational growth and value creation initiatives across a broad range of industries. Atlas Crest priced its $500 million initial public offering on October 27, 2020.Important Information for Investors and ShareholdersIn connection with the proposed transaction, Atlas Crest will file a registration statement on Form S-4, including a proxy statement, with the SEC. Additionally, Atlas Crest will file other relevant materials with the SEC in connection with the business combination. Stockholders will also be able to obtain copies of such documents, without charge, once available, at the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov. Security holders of Atlas Crest are urged to read the registration statement / proxy statement and the other relevant materials when they become available before making any voting decision with respect to the proposed business combination because they will contain important information about the business combination and the parties to the business combination. The information contained on, or that may be accessed through, the websites referenced in this press release is not incorporated by reference into, and is not a part of, this press release.Participants in the SolicitationAtlas Crest and their respective directors and officers may be deemed participants in the solicitation of proxies of Atlas Crest’s stockholders in connection with the proposed business combination. Security holders may obtain more detailed information regarding the names, affiliations and interests of certain of Atlas Crest’s executive officers and directors in the solicitation by reading Atlas Crest’s registration statement / proxy statement and other relevant materials filed with the SEC in connection with the business combination when they become available. Information concerning the interests of Atlas Crest's participants in the solicitation, which may, in some cases, be different than those of their stockholders generally, will be set forth in the proxy statement relating to the business combination when it becomes available.No Offer or SolicitationThis press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, or a solicitation of any vote or approval, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. No offering of securities shall be made except by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of section 10 of the Securities Act, or an exemption therefrom.For Investorsinvestors@flyarcher.comFor MediaLouise BristowC: 818 398 firstname.lastname@example.org@launchsquad.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- Better Therapeutics to Become Publicly Traded via Merger with Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp. II (MCAD)
- Future FinTech Group (FTFT) Reports Acquisition of Nice Talent Asset Management