ArcelorMittal announces the publication of first quarter 2021 Ebitda sell-side analyst consensus figures
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
22 April 2021, 18:00 CET
ArcelorMittal today announces the publication of its first quarter 2021 EBITDA sell-side analysts’ consensus figures.
The consensus figures are based on analysts’ estimates recorded on an external web-based tool provided and managed by an independent company, Vuma Financial Services Limited (trade name: Vuma Consensus).
To arrive at the consensus figures below, Vuma Consensus has aggregated the expectations of sell-side analysts who, to the best of our knowledge, cover ArcelorMittal on a continuous basis. This is currently a group of approximately 20 brokers.
The listed analysts follow ArcelorMittal on their own initiative and ArcelorMittal is not responsible for their views. ArcelorMittal is neither involved in the collection of the information nor in the compilation of the estimates.
EBITDA consensus estimates
|Period||Number of sell-side analysts participation||EBITDA consensus average $ million|
The sell-side analysts who cover ArcelorMittal and whose estimates are included in the Group consensus outlined above are the following:
- BancoSabadell - Francisco Rodriguez
- Commerzbank - Ingo-Martin Schachel
- Credit Suisse - Carsten Riek
- Deutsche Bank - Bastian Synagowitz
- Exane - Seth Rosenfeld
- Goldman Sachs - Jack O’Brien
- Groupo Santander - Robert Jackson
- GVC Gaesco Beka - Iñigo Recio Pascual
- ING - Stijn Demeester
- Jefferies - Alan Spence
- JPM - Luke Nelson
- Kepler - Rochus Brauneiser
- Keybanc - Phil Gibbs
- Morgan Stanley - Alain Gabriel
- Oddo - Alain Williams
- Societe Générale - Christian Georges
- UBS - Myles Allsop, Andrew Jones
DisclaimerThe consensus estimate is based on estimates, forecasts and predictions made by third party financial analysts. It is not prepared based on information provided or checked by ArcelorMittal and can only be seen as a consensus view on ArcelorMittal's results from an outside perspective. ArcelorMittal has not provided input on these forecasts, except by referring to past publicly disclosed information. ArcelorMittal does not accept any responsibility for the quality or accuracy of any individual forecast or estimate. This web page may contain forward-looking statements based on current assumptions and forecasts made by ArcelorMittal or third parties. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could lead to material differences between ArcelorMittal's actual future results, financial situation, development or performance, and the estimates given here. These factors include those discussed in ArcelorMittal's periodic reports available on http://corporate.arcelormittal.com/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytokinetics Announces Presentations Related to Health Economics and Outcomes Research in Heart Failure and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy at American College of Cardiology 70th Annual Scientific Session
- Top Marijuana Stocks To Buy In May? These US Pot Stocks Could Be Game Changers
- Late-Breaking Data at ACC.21 Show XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Plus Aspirin Significantly Reduced Total Ischemic Events in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients After Lower-Extremity Revascularization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!