Annual general meeting 2021 - Nykredit Realkredit A/S
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
To Nasdaq Copenhagen
25 March 2021
Nykredit Realkredit A/S – annual general meeting 2021
At Nykredit Realkredit's annual general meeting held on Thursday 25 March 2021
- The Annual Report 2020 and the proposal for distribution of profit, including distribution of dividend of DKK 2,230 million to Nykredit A/S, were approved.
- Discharge of the Board of Directors and Executive Board was adopted.
- The Board of Directors' proposals for remuneration policy, remuneration report and Management remuneration were adopted.
- Preben Sunke was elected a new member of the Board of Directors. Merete Eldrup, Nina Smith, Michael Demsitz, Per W. Hallgren, Jørgen Høholt, Hans-Ole Jochumsen and Vibeke Krag were re-elected to the Board of Directors. In addition, the Board of Directors includes four staff-elected members: Olav Bredgaard Brusen, Allan Kristiansen, Inge Sand and Kristina Andersen Skiøld.
- EY Godkendt Revisionspartnerselskab was appointed as the Company's auditors.
Immediately following the annual general meeting, the Board of Directors elected Merete Eldrup as its Chairman and Nina Smith as its Deputy Chairmen.
Copenhagen, 25 March 2021
Nykredit Realkredit A/S
Board of Directors
Questions may be addressed to Press Relations, tel +45 20 37 28 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERYTECH annonce la fin du recrutement de la première cohorte de son étude de Phase 1 conduite par un investigateur avec eryaspase dans le traitement de première ligne du cancer du pancréas
- Nyxoah Announces Submission of Draft Registration Statement For Proposed Public Listing in the United States
- BW Energy: Re-start of Dussafu license drilling campaign offshore Gabon