Annual general meeting 2021 - Nykredit Bank A/S
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
To Nasdaq Copenhagen
24 March 2021
Nykredit Bank A/S – annual general meeting 2021
At Nykredit Bank's annual general meeting held on Wednesday 24 March 2021:
- The Annual Report 2020, including the proposal for distribution of net profit, was approved.
- Discharge of the Board of Directors and Executive Board was adopted.
- The Board of Directors' proposals for remuneration policy and Management remuneration were adopted.
- Michael Rasmussen, Anders Jensen, Tonny Thierry Andersen and David Hellemann were re-elected to the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors now consists of Michael Rasmussen, Anders Jensen, Tonny Thierry Andersen and David Hellemann as well as two staff representatives: Allan Kristiansen and Susanne Møller Nielsen.
- EY Godkendt Revisionspartnerselskab was appointed as the Company's auditors.
Copenhagen, 24 March 2021
Nykredit Bank A/S
Board of Directors
Questions may be addressed to Press Relations, tel +45 20 37 28 69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yooma Wellness Inc. Announces Filing of Annual Financial Statements for Globalive Technology Inc.
- GEE Group Announces Pricing of $50 Million Underwritten Public Offering
- AG&P Construction Wins Over US$770 Million in Contracted Backlog