Angi to Participate in the Second Annual Wedbush Real Estate Technology Conference
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) will attend the Second Annual Wedbush Real Estate Technology Conference on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Oisin Hanrahan, Chief Executive Officer of Angi Inc., will participate in a fireside chat at 9:50 a.m. ET. A live stream will be available to the public and a video replay will be available at https://ir.angi.com/presentations and https://ir.iac.com/index.php/events-and-presentations for 90 days following the conference.
About Angi Inc.
Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI) is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of over 200,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey.
IAC/Angi Inc. Investor Relations
Angi Inc. Corporate Communications
IAC Corporate Communications
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US WorldMeds to Deploy StayinFront TouchRx CRM
- BankLine's Crypto ATM Operators Expanding Services to Puerto Rico
- Hancock Whitney Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Host Conference Call July 19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!