Angi to Participate in JP Morgan Technology, Media, and Communications Conference
- Wall Street ends down as markets whipsaw ahead of Fed meeting
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Falls 4% Despite Q2 Beat
- Equities Selloff Isn't Over Yet, Stay Defensive and Prepare for S&P 500 Below 4,000 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Shares Up 2% on Q4 Beat and Raise
- Euro falls to one-month low as Ukraine tensions simmer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) will attend the JP Morgan Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Monday, May 24, 2021. Oisin Hanrahan, Chief Executive Officer of Angi Inc., will participate in a fireside chat at 11:45 a.m. ET. A live audiocast of this virtual fireside chat will be available to the public at https://jpmorgan.metameetings.net/events/tmc21/sessions/37941-angi/webcast?gpu_only=true&kiosk=true.
The video replay will be open to the public at https://ir.angi.com/presentations and https://ir.iac.com/index.php/events-and-presentations.
About Angi Inc.
Angi is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of over 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey. Angi is an operating business of Angi Inc., formerly ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI).
IAC/Angi Inc. Investor Relations
Angi Inc. Corporate Communications
IAC Corporate Communications
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRM Health to Present at the 6th Microbiome Movement Drug Development Europe Summit
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) Tungsten Corporation Plc
- Core One Labs’ Akome Biotech Signs Research Agreement with University of Barcelona, Faculty of Pharmacy and Food Sciences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!