Angi Inc. to Announce Q2 2023 Earnings on August 8th and Host Earnings Conference Call on August 9th
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
DENVER, July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- After the close of market trading on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) will post its second quarter results at ir.angi.com/quarterly-earnings. On Wednesday August 9, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. ET, Angi Inc. and IAC will host a conference call to answer questions regarding the companies’ respective second quarter results.
The live audiocast and replay will be open to the public through the investor relations section of the Angi site at ir.angi.com/quarterly-earnings.
About Angi Inc. Angi (NASDAQ: ANGI) is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of over 200,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey.
About IAC IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, and a desire to invent or acquire new products and brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies and generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principles of financially disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC is today comprised of category leading businesses including Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), Dotdash Meredith and Care.com, among many others ranging from early stage to established businesses. IAC is headquartered in New York City with business locations worldwide.
IAC/Angi Investor Relations Mark Schneider (212) 314-7400
Angi Corporate Communications Mallory Micetich (303) 963-8352
IAC Corporate Communications Valerie Combs (212) 314-7251
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
- Eminence Rise Media Celebrates Black History Month by Remembering the Iconic Artist Jean-Michel Basquiat through His Masterpiece '200 Yen'
- ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Encourages British American Tobacco p.l.c Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action First Filed by the Firm – BTI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!