Angi Inc. Acquires Additional Interest in MyBuilder
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) announced it acquired an additional 20 percent interest in its MyBuilder business, a leading marketplace in the United Kingdom for discovering vetted, quality tradesmen.
In connection with the acquisition, Angi will record a one-time expense, impacting Adjusted EBITDA and operating income by approximately $6 million in the quarter ending March 31, 2021.
Angi purchased its original stake in MyBuilder—75 percent of the company— in 2017.
About Angi Inc
Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) is your home for everything home—a comprehensive solution for all your home needs. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in the customer journey. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Angi is your partner for every part of your home care journey.
IAC/Angi Inc. Investor RelationsMark Schneider(212) 314-7400
Angi Corporate CommunicationsMallory Micetich(303) 963-8352
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Worldline: Q1 2021 revenue fully in line with company trajectory
- Kitron: Electrification and Industry sectors drive revenue growth
- ASML reports €4.4 billion net sales and €1.3 billion net income in Q1 2021