Amedisys Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Date
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BATON ROUGE, La., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED), a leading provider of home health, hospice, personal care and higher acuity care services, will report results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market closes on November 2, 2021. The Company will host an investor conference call to discuss these results at 11:00 a.m. ET on November 3, 2021.
To participate on the conference call, please call a few minutes before 11:00 a.m. ET to either (877) 524-8416 (toll-free) or (412) 902-1028 (toll). A replay of the call will be available through December 3, 2021, by dialing (877) 660-6853 (toll-free) or (201) 612-7415 (toll) and entering access ID 13724253.
A live webcast of the call will be accessible through the Company website on the Investor Relations section at http://investors.amedisys.com.
Amedisys, Inc. is a leading healthcare at home Company delivering personalized home health, hospice, personal care and higher acuity care services. Amedisys is focused on delivering the care that is best for our patients, whether that is home-based personal care; recovery and rehabilitation after an operation or injury; care focused on empowering them to manage a chronic disease; or hospice care at the end of life. More than 2,900 hospitals and 78,000 physicians nationwide have chosen Amedisys as a partner in post-acute care. Founded in 1982, headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA with an executive office in Nashville, TN, Amedisys is a publicly held company. With ~21,000 employees, in 527 care centers in 38 states and the District of Columbia, Amedisys is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care to the doorsteps of more than 418,000 patients in need every year. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.amedisys.com.
|Nick Muscato||Kendra Kimmons|
|Amedisys, Inc.||Amedisys, Inc.|
|Investor Relations||Media Relations|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WeownomyPay: Turning WEOWNS Into a Mass Currency of Kindness
- CGTN: Peng Liyuan attends UNESCO award ceremony for girls, women's education
- Tickets Now On Sale - Platinum-Selling G Herbo Hits The Road With The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!