Altus Group Reports Cybersecurity Incident
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX: AIF), announced that on June 13, 2021 it determined it had experienced a cybersecurity incident impacting some of its information technology systems. The Company took immediate action activating its cybersecurity protocols, is notifying authorities, and has engaged with cybersecurity experts who are assisting to resolve the incident. A client business continuity protocol has been implemented and client products and services are accessible while as a precautionary measure all IT back-office systems were taken offline.
Updates will be provided as the situation progresses and a further update will be provided on our website by 4pm ET June 14, 2021.
About Altus Group
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, reflect decades of experience, a range of expertise, and technology-enabled capabilities. Our solutions empower clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,400 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include many of the world’s largest real estate industry participants. Altus Group pays a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share and our shares are traded on the TSX under the symbol AIF.
For further information contact:
Laura O’Connell, Instinctif Partners +44 (0)20 7427 1414/ +44 (0)7887 737463
Tim Linacre, Instinctif Partners +44 (0)20 7866 7939/ +44 (0)7949939237
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valneva Announces Positive Phase 3 Pivotal Results for its Single-Shot Chikungunya Vaccine Candidate
- SBM Offshore Half Year 2021 Earnings
- Hexagon Ragasco, the world’s leading manufacturer of composite LPG cylinders awarded Environmental Product Declaration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!