Allied Announces March 2021 Distribution
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allied Properties REIT (“Allied”) (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that the Trustees of Allied have declared a distribution of $0.1417 per unit for the month of March 2021, representing $1.70 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on April 15, 2021, to unitholders of record as at March 31, 2021.
Allied is a leading owner, manager and developer of (i) distinctive urban workspace in Canada’s major cities and (ii) network-dense urban data centres in Toronto that form Canada’s hub for global connectivity. Allied’s business is providing knowledge-based organizations with distinctive urban environments for creativity and connectivity.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:Michael R. EmoryPresident and Chief Executive Officer(416) email@example.com
Cecilia C. WilliamsExecutive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer(416) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foodservice workers have hit the pandemic wall
- ARHT Media Installs HoloPod™, HoloPresence™ and Capture Studios with two Military Organizations in Q1 2021 Valued at over $450,000
- Lucky Minerals Identifies a New Epithermal System the Wayka Target: with Outcrop Samples up to 2.90 g/t Gold, Fortuna Property, Ecuador