Alliance Trust PLC -Net Asset Value
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Tuesday 26 January 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 962.9p
- including income, 963.1p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 947.9p
- including income, 948.1p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q-Gold Announces Launch of Phase 1 Drill Program at High-Grade Foley Gold Mine Complex, Ontario
- Palatin Announces Two Presentations at the 2021 Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting
- 79North Inc. - Additional High Grade Rock Chip Samples Up To 27.98 Grams Gold Per Tonne at the Witlage Gold Zone, Nassau Gold Project, Suriname