Alliance Trust PLC - Transaction in Own Shares
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
18 June 2021
Alliance Trust PLC
TRANSACTION IN OWN SHARES
The Board of Alliance Trust PLC ("the Company") announces that on 17 June 2021 the Company purchased for cancellation 150,000 ordinary shares of 2.5p each at a price of 979.0968p per share.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is now 315,777,681.
The above figure (315,777,681) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Alliance Trust PLC
Telephone: 01382 938320
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- When The EB-5 Regional Center Program Resumes, We Will Be Ready
- PDL Community Bancorp Announces 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Data Center Market in Systems Software Industry | $ 519 Bn Growth Expected during 2021-2025 | Technavio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!