Alliance Trust PLC - Net Asset Values
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Monday 15 February 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 992.9p
- including income, 993.4p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 979.8p
- including income, 980.3p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vincerx Pharma Presents Preclinical Data on VIP236, its Lead Small Molecule Drug Conjugate, at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- Jounce Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data from JTX-8064/LILRB2 Program at the 2021 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Virtual Annual Meeting
- Arch Oncology Presents New Preclinical T-ALL Data on Highly-differentiated Anti-CD47 Antibody AO-176 at AACR 2021