Alliance Trust PLC - Net Asset Value
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Tuesday 30 March 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 1000.6p
- including income, 1003.2p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 989.2p
- including income, 991.8p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
- The dividend of 3.595p, due to be paid on 31 March 2021, has been deducted from each of the ‘including income’ figures cited above as from 11 March 2021, being the date upon which the Company’s shares went ex-dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fingerprint Cards AB: Interim Report January – March 2021
- Arcadis trading update Q1 2021
- ManpowerGroup Appoints Riccardo Barberis as Regional President, Northern Europe