Alliance Trust PLC - Net Asset Value
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Friday 12 March 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 991.9p
- including income, 993.6p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 980.1p
- including income, 981.8p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
- The dividend of 3.595p, due to be paid on 31 March 2021, has been deducted from each of the ‘including income’ figures cited above as from 11 March 2021, being the date upon which the Company’s shares went ex-dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Arena Holding Files 10K – Highlighting Revenue Growth and Debt Reduction
- Guess & Co. Corporation Announces Leadership Team
- Lyra Therapeutics Presents Positive Full Data Set from LANTERN Phase 2 Study of LYR-210 at COSM 2021 Virtual
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!