Alliance Trust PLC - Net Asset Value
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Wednesday 17 February 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 994.2p
- including income, 994.8p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 981.3p
- including income, 981.9p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortem Technologies Delivers Counter Drone Security Solutions to Police Forces Worldwide
- Sexual Assault Survivor Suing The Former Coach-Teacher Who Preyed On Her, And The School District That Allegedly Failed To Protect Union City, NJ Students From His Serial Abuse
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank Now Open in Boonton, NJ