Alliance Trust PLC - Net Asset Value
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ALLIANCE TRUST PLC
At the close of business Monday 22 March 2021:
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Par, was
- excluding income, 993.3p
- including income, 995.3p
The Company’s NAV per ordinary share, valued on a bid price basis with Debt at Fair Value, was
- excluding income, 981.9p
- including income, 983.9p
For further information, please contact: -
|Alliance Trust PLC|
|Tel. +44 (0)1382 938320|
- Net Asset Values are calculated in accordance with published accounting policies and AIC guidelines.
- The fair value of the Company’s fixed loan notes is calculated by reference to a benchmark gilt.
- The dividend of 3.595p, due to be paid on 31 March 2021, has been deducted from each of the ‘including income’ figures cited above as from 11 March 2021, being the date upon which the Company’s shares went ex-dividend.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Bally's Corporation
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Gamesys Group plc
- BW Offshore: Recycling the FPSO Berge Helene in compliance with Hong Kong Convention