Allegro MicroSystems to Present at Nasdaq's London Investor Conference
- Futures rise on growing bets of rate cuts next year
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bonds enjoy Fed rate cuts talk
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) slips as earnings, outlook trail analyst estimates
MANCHESTER, N.H., May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (“Allegro”) (Nasdaq: ALGM), a global leader in power and sensing semiconductor solutions for motion control and energy efficient systems, today announced that the Company will present at the Nasdaq Investor Conference to be held in partnership with Jefferies on June 13 and 14 in London, United Kingdom. Vineet Nargolwala, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Derek D’Antilio, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 9:00 AM British Summer Time (BST).
About Allegro MicroSystemsAllegro MicroSystems is a leading global designer, developer, fabless manufacturer and marketer of sensor integrated circuits (“ICs”) and application-specific analog power ICs enabling emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. Allegro’s diverse product portfolio provides efficient and reliable solutions for the electrification of vehicles, automotive ADAS safety features, automation for Industry 4.0 and power saving technologies for data centers and green energy applications.
Contact: Jalene HooverVP of IR & Corporate CommunicationsPhone: +1 512 751 6526[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 22nd Century Appoints Larry Firestone as Chairman and CEO
- Currency Exchange International, Corp. Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid
- XORTX Meets Nasdaq Continued Listing Requirements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!