Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MANCHESTER, N.H., April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALGM) today announced it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 prior to the market opening on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 8:30AM Eastern time the same day. Ravi Vig, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Walsh, Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company’s results and business outlook.
Analysts and investors are invited to join the conference call using the following information:
What: Allegro MicroSystems’ Q4 Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call
When: Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. EDT
Conference Dial-in: 1-833-665-0677
International Dial-in: 1-929-517-0172
Conference ID: 7476305
Live Webcast: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/unr935u2
An archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible via Allegro MicroSystems’ investor relations page: investors.allegromicro.com.
About Allegro MicroSystems
Allegro MicroSystems is a leading global designer, developer, fabless manufacturer and marketer of sensor integrated circuits (“ICs”) and application-specific analog power ICs enabling emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. Allegro’s diverse product portfolio provides efficient and reliable solutions for the electrification of vehicles, automotive ADAS safety features, automation for Industry 4.0 and power saving technologies for data centers and green energy applications.
Contact: Katherine Blye
Sr. Director, Investor Relations
Phone: +1 603 626-2306
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaldalón hf.: Sala á Vogabyggð og kaup á tekjuberandi fasteignum
- Plantations International Launches First Organic Musang King Durian Plantation in Malaysia
- Innovent Will Publish Multiple Clinical Data at the 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!