Akoya to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 8th, 2021
- Wall Street ends higher in robust rebound from Omicron-driven rout
- DiDi Global (DIDI) to Delist from NYSE, Pursue Hong Kong Listing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Up 6% on Q3 Beat and Raised 2021 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoya Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKYA) (“Akoya”), The Spatial Biology Company®, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of 2021 after the market close on Monday, November 8th, 2021. Company management will host a conference call to discuss financial results at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Investors interested in listening to the conference call may do so by dialing (833) 562-0146 for domestic callers or (661) 567-1226 for international callers, followed by Conference ID: 6875504. A live and archived webcast of the event will be available on the “Investors” section of the Akoya website at https://investors.akoyabio.com/.
About Akoya BiosciencesAs The Spatial Biology Company®, Akoya Biosciences’ mission is to bring context to the world of biology and human health through the power of spatial phenotyping. The company offers comprehensive single-cell imaging solutions that allow researchers to phenotype cells with spatial context and visualize how they organize and interact to influence disease progression and treatment response. Akoya offers two distinct solutions, the CODEX® and Phenoptics™ platforms, to serve the diverse needs of researchers across discovery, translational and clinical research.
Investor Contact:Priyam ShahAkoya Biosciencesinvestors@akoyabio.com
Media Contact:Michelle LinnBioscribe, Inc.email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NoHo Partners Plc: Managers' transactions (Gripenberg)
- AS Tallink Grupp Reporting Calendar 2022
- AS Tallink Grupp Statistics for November 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!