Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zaandam, the Netherlands, May 18, 2021 – Ahold Delhaize has repurchased 254,609 of Ahold Delhaize common shares in the period from May 10, 2021 up to and including May 14, 2021. The shares were repurchased at an average price of € 23.31 per share for a total consideration of € 5.9 million. These repurchases were made as part of the €1 billion share buyback program announced on November 4, 2020. The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 19,378,711 common shares for a total consideration of € 446.3 million.
Download the share buyback transactions excel sheet for detailed individual transaction information from https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/investors/share-buyback-programs/2021/
This press release is issued in connection with the disclosure and reporting obligation set out in Article 2(2) of the EU Regulation that contains technical standards for buyback programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Announced at Parker Seminars Orlando 2021 - Parker University Strengthens Reputation in Educational Technology Leadership Role Among Chiropractic Programs Through Partnership with Touch of Life Techno
- Incyte Announces Updated Data for Ruxolitinib Cream Accepted for Presentation at the 2021 Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Virtual Conference
- 3 Marijuana Stocks To Watch This Upcoming Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!