Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zaandam, the Netherlands, March 16, 2021 – Ahold Delhaize has repurchased 1,510,900 of Ahold Delhaize common shares in the period from March 8, 2021 up to and including March 12, 2021. The shares were repurchased at an average price of €22.79 per share for a total consideration of € 34.4 million. These repurchases were made as part of the €1 billion share buyback program announced on November 4, 2020.
The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 12,879,500 common shares for a total consideration of € 297.3 million.
Download the share buyback transactions excel sheet for detailed individual transaction information from www.aholddelhaize.com/en/investors/share-information/share-buy-back-programs/
This press release is issued in connection with the disclosure and reporting obligation set out in Article 2(2) of the EU Regulation that contains technical standards for buyback programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST EARNS 2021 ENERGY STAR® PARTNER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- United Rentals, Inc. First Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Audio Webcast
- Goby Earns 2021 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award