Ahold Delhaize share buyback update
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zaandam, the Netherlands, February 9, 2021 – Ahold Delhaize has repurchased 1,447,900 of Ahold Delhaize common shares in the period from February 1, 2021 up to and including February 5, 2021. The shares were repurchased at an average price of €23.57 per share for a total consideration of € 34.1 million. These repurchases were made as part of the €1 billion share buyback program announced on November 4, 2020. The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 5,285,400 common shares for a total consideration of € 125.8 million.
Download the share buyback transactions excel sheet for detailed individual transaction information from www.aholddelhaize.com/en/investors/share-information/share-buy-back-programs/
This press release is issued in connection with the disclosure and reporting obligation set out in Article 2(2) of the EU Regulation that contains technical standards for buyback programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silo Pharma (SILO) Announces Plans to Uplist to the NASDAQ
- Capstone Turbine Corporation Celebrates Earth Day 2021 with Its Transformation into Capstone Green Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: CGRN); Adding New Business Lines, Product Offerings and Network Partners
- New Degree at Husson University will Prepare Students for Careers as Extended Reality Professionals