Agfa-Gevaert: Share buyback program – regulated information
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mortsel, Belgium – April 19, 2021 – 5:40 p.m. CET
Within the framework of the share buyback program which was announced in the press release of March 10, 2021, Agfa-Gevaert NV proceeded with the purchase of own shares on the market of Euronext Brussels.
The authorization to acquire own shares was granted to the Board of Directors by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of May 12, 2020.
Agfa-Gevaert NV has requested a financial intermediary to repurchase
Agfa-Gevaert shares for a maximum amount of 50,000,000 Euro on its behalf under the terms of an initial discretionary mandate agreement with validity until March 31, 2022, effective as from April 1, 2021.
On April 16, 2021, the Agfa-Gevaert Group held 387,793 own shares, which represents 0.23% of the total number of shares of the Group.
Detailed operations per day:
|Date||Number of shares||Average price (€)||Minimum price (€)||Maximum price (€)||Total price (€)|
|April 12, 2021||23,759||4.0911||4.0600||4.1200||97,200.44|
|April 13, 2021||38,639||4.0466||4.0150||4.0900||156,356.58|
|April 14, 2021||36,553||4.0207||4.0000||4.0400||146,968.65|
|April 15, 2021||25,703||4.0434||4.0250||4.0850||103,927.51|
|April 16, 2021||16,672||4.0497||4.0300||4.0650||67,516.60|
The Agfa-Gevaert Group is a leading company in imaging technology and IT solutions with over 150 years of experience. The Group holds four divisions: Radiology Solutions, HealthCare IT, Digital Print & Chemicals and Offset Solutions. They develop, manufacture and market analogue and digital systems for the healthcare sector, for specific industrial applications and for the printing industry. In 2020, the Group realized a turnover of 1,709 million Euro.
Director Corporate Communication
T +32 (0) 3 444 71 24
Corporate Press Relations Manager
T +32 (0)3/444 80 15
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameco annonce ses résultats du premier trimestre, le redémarrage de Cigar Lake et l'exécution continue de sa stratégie de soutien à la transition mondiale vers un air pur
- CAIR to Media Outlets: Stop Calling Israeli Attacks on Palestinians Protesting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid 'Clashes' - #SaveSheikhJarrah
- NBC News Anchor Richard Lui to Participate in AAPI Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!