Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. to Participate in J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference on March 15
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., March 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AJRD) today announced that it will participate in the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference being held on March 15, 2021.
Chief Financial Officer Dan Boehle is scheduled to present at 1:10 p.m. EDT / 10:10 a.m. PDT on Monday, March 15.
A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed through the company’s website at https://ir.aerojetrocketdyne.com/events-and-presentations. The presentation will be archived for 30 days and a transcript will be posted to the website.
About Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc., headquartered in El Segundo, California, is an innovative technology-based manufacturer of aerospace and defense products and systems, with a real estate segment that includes activities related to the entitlement, sale, and leasing of the Company’s excess real estate assets. More information can be obtained by visiting the Company’s websites at www.rocket.com or www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
Investors: Kelly Anderson, investor relations 310-252-8155
Media: Steve Warren, vice president, communications 703-650-0278
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrack, Rodos & Bacine Announces Investigation Into Merger of MSGN and MSGE
- Apple Leads the Next Chapter of Podcasting With Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- Therap's Person-Centered Human Service Solutions include Charting the LifeCourse (CtLC) module to assist Providers in improving the Quality of Life for Individuals